Great news for Facebook business page owners! Facebook now enables you to select roles for admins. With this new feature, you can select the level of control and interaction that your admins have with your business page.
- Manager –Manager admins are able to manage other admin roles, edit the page and add apps, and create posts as the p age. As well as respond to and delete comments, send messages as the page, create ads, and view insights.
- Content Creator –Content creators, can edit the page and add apps, create posts as the page, and respond to and delete comments. They can also send messages as the page, create ads, and view insights.
- Moderator – Moderators are for controlling users interactions on the page. They can respond to and delete comments, send messages as the page, create ads, and view insights
- Advertiser – Advertisers can only create ads and view insights.
- Insights analyst –Insight analysts can only view insights, which are collected anonymous insights about people’s activity on the page.
3 Things You Need to Know Continue reading