Solopreneurs need to plan for their growth just as any business makes projections for the new year. “Solos” face different challenges since they are not in an environment with a staff, communication with management, and structure to the process. For this reason, creating habits that will help the business be sustainable and grow are paramount to the success of their business.
In this podcast, we discuss discuss methods to leverage your talents to power up your business such as
- How to assess your current business situation (What worked? What can be left behind?)
- Professional development strategies for solopreneurs
- How mastermind groups, mentors, and coaches can work for you.
- How are your habits working for you? Are time management strategies in your mix?
- How will you keep fresh, grounded, and ready to make your best strategic planning decisions for the new year?